Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Theo's Last Day of Kindergarten :) :(

OK, so I have become a super sappy mom! Tomorrow is Theo's last day of Kindergarten and I am so sad and happy at the same time! He has become such an amazing person and during this past year of school has really grown. My sweet baby boy is now four feet tall and looks like a big kid and not like a baby at all. I am so proud of him!
As tears roll down my checks as I am typing I will just take a minute to write about my sweet son.
Theo is one of the kindest and most giving person I have ever met. To give just one example of just how sweet he is just this morning as I was running around making breakfast and packing his lunch Theo came over to me and gave me this great big hug. He looked up at me and said "mom I am so proud of you!" He was so sincere and sweet I almost began to cry. Really what more could any mom ever want than her child to be proud of her.
Wish me luck tomorrow that I am not a total basket case! :)
I will let you know how it goes.

No comments: