Friday, June 13, 2008

Day in Toulouse Part 2











A bit of window shopping since the exchange rate is so horrible, that is really all the shopping I could do ...well, maybe I bought a couple of things :)




What an amazing city! It was so much fun just walking around. My French is worse than bad, luckily I had a wonderful fellow Stallholder Hillary who translated for me. Hillary, Karen, and I had a wonderful time getting lost together, during our search of the city for handmade paper to make a gift for the amazing Tessa's Birthday. Hillary thank you for being such a big sport when I asked if you wanted to go on a mission with me!














It was a beautiful day with gorgeous blue skies. That I will remember for the rest of my life. Walking around a city where you do not speak the language gives you a completely different perspective on how isolated we are in the states. It is easy to forget that their is a whole world out their and I can't wait to experience more of it!

No comments: