Friday, October 10, 2008

Shopping With Dad


Shopping with Dad by Matt Harvey has become one of my favorite books to read to both of my children. Full of silly rhyming and a sweet message that accidence happen and no one is to blame, Shopping with Dad is the perfect anytime book.


We were in the grocery store today and my little cutie Gabbie asked "Mommie can we get some DangerJam?" I was laughing so hard that I got a couple funny looks from the other shoppers.

Honestly, lately with all of the stress of moving across the country I could use some Strong Anti-Grump Pills!




I love the bright playful illustrations.



Theo says "I think Shopping with Dad is interesting. It reminds me of myself even though I am not a girl. I often go shopping with my dad which is special because I have alone time with my dad."

No comments: