Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Together Be





Here is another great company, Together Be!
They are a super nice family that make a wonderful products!
You can read about them below and their products below.


Peekaru Beginnings

"When our daughter was a baby I carried her everywhere. She was born in May and since we were busy chasing her big brother, staying inside wasn’t an option.

I wrapped her up as well as I could in my carrier, trying to keep her tiny legs and arms from the sun. When fall came the temperatures dropped and I found myself wearing my husband’s coat zipped over both of us. This worked, except the coat’s zipper hit her in the back of her neck, and wind whipped down my exposed neck.

One night I pulled out my sewing machine, something I hadn’t used in years, and made the first Peekaru Original. It worked wonderfully! I could finally wear my daughter UNDER my winter gear. Her body was covered and protected from the wind, and the best thing was, the Peekaru Original worked with all of the carriers I already owned!"

-Melissa Radcliffe, TogetherBe Founder

Company Basic

TogetherBe LLC was founded by Melissa Radcliffe and husband D. Hamilton Radcliffe, inspired by their children.

Peekaru product line is designed to help parents and children stay close all year round. We provide simple, elegant alternatives to shapeless bulky outerwear. We maintain a socially conscious focus by using recycled materials whenever possible and keeping our manufacturing in the USA.


Amelia

A classic Damask print, white design on black background with black straps. Upscale and elegant.



Baby Wearing Made Warm

The Peekaru Original is a fleece vest that zips over a soft baby carrier to keep you and your child warm. It fits comfortably over all carriers, including Baby Bjorns, Hotslings, Ergos, Mei Tais, and Wraps1.


TogetherBe LLC (www.togetherbe.com), the maker of the Peekaru Original fleece baby carrier cover announced today that all Peekaru Originals will now be made exclusively from 85% recycled Malden Mills fleece.

No comments: